Find a 3-Day Event
The Escape the Woods Challenge is designed to be a two person team experience. You will learn more, remember more, achieve more and have more fun with a teammate. If you simply can’t find one for the day of the event and still want to participate you can definitely show up and fly solo. OR if you are real brave, you can find another “lone wolf” at the event to be your partner for the weekend.
Limited-Time Special Pricing
Participants can show up as early as they would like on Friday to set up their tents/ hammocks/ campsite. Registration is at Noon on Friday. Event begins at 1PM on Friday. Friday from 1PM to 6PM is training. Saturday training and competition from 9AM-6PM. Food and fun from 6pm-10PM. Main competition begins at 9AM and the event ends at 3PM on Sunday. Lunch will be provided on Saturday and Sunday. Participants will be responsible for any other meals and snacks. We have found that the evenings are a great time for the participants to gather, cook food over a fire while they discuss what they have learned and make new friends. And if you all behave yourselves, we may find some coffee for you in the mornings to compliment whatever freeze-dried goodness you packed for breakfast! We will also be awarding a couple of prizes for the most creative meal and cooking method….remember, food is a big part of survival so plan well and be willing to share your ideas with others. Escape the Woods is a RAIN or SHINE event.
What? Survival is not a spectator sport, soldier! You can watch a baseball game or T.V. but Escape the Woods is only for participants. Well, that was harsh.
THREE DAY ticket includes:
FRIDAY, SATURDAY AND SUNDAY
- Three days of training and competition with Creek and his approved trainers revolving around the core 4: Fire, Food, Shelter and Water Survival Skills.
- Escape The Woods T-shirt
- Lunch provided on Saturday and Sunday
- Free tent camping included, on site, at the event.
- 15 opportunities to win your share of over $1,000 in prizes during the weekend.
- A chance to win the grand prize valued at $400 as well as a second prize valued at $200.
- Advanced bow drill training and competition.
- Participants must me at least 18 years old
By proceeding with the payment, you recognize that Escape the Woods, LLC reserves the right to cancel the event at any time. In the incredibly rare case that this will happen, the participant will only be refunded the amount of the Escape the Woods Ticket. No other expenses (ex: travel) will be refunded.